Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How Much Should Your Company Invest In Digital Marketing?

3:15 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
I have a confession to make. I’m a little bit of a data geek. I love numbers, and I love things like benchmarking and key performance indicators. As a business owner, I’m especially interested in knowing what data can tell me about marketing best practices so that I can set the right bar for my company and provide good advice for my clients.

One question I get all of the time is “how much should I invest in digital marketing?”

As with most questions of this nature, there is no one right answer. It really depends on your company, your objectives, and your budget. Having said this, there is some really good data (did I mention how much I love data?) and a few “best practices” that I can share with you.

Read More, Visit: http://goo.gl/4QkyjQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of The Day