Sunday, October 12, 2014

Email Marketing vs. Social Media Marketing: Weighing Your Business Priorities

9:49 PM Posted by Juan Samsel 3 comments
If you’re here, you probably spend a good chunk of your time reading up on marketing and digital to stay current. Social media marketing certainly feels like the wave of the future; every day there are 10 more reasons to focus your time (and budget) on connecting socially to grow your business. It’s a common topic here on the OMI blog, where there are often tips for getting the most out of your social media marketing efforts.

Related Class: Introduction to Social Media Marketing

But is social really earning its keep at your business? Is it your biggest traffic-pusher, your best lead-converter, your most effective sales-generator? If it is, that’s great. Yet for many businesses, this is just not the case, and without running the numbers, you’ll never know where you fall. Today, a robust social media presence is definitely a requirement for any business – we’re not arguing against that. But you should keep your marketing priorities in line with the ROI they bring you, regardless of what is newest or most on-trend in the marketing world.

view-source: Business 2 Community
Reactions:

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for articles on uses of professional social networking and I came across yours inspiring read. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your informative article on digital marketing trends. I hardly stick with SEO techniques in boosting my online presence as its cost efficient and deliver long term results. Best SEO Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. web designing in jalandhar

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo

I grew up at North calorina. As a child I use to play soccer on the weekends. Two things I never miss out on - latest NYSE reports and new network marketing opportunities. You can catch me at (http://goo.gl/XZkVQa)

Quote of The Day