Thursday, December 18, 2014

9 Successful People Explain What That Actually Means



Everyone wants to be successful, but too often we forget to think about what that actually means. So we turn to money as the definition of success, but what happens after you achieve financial success? These nine millionaires tell us what success means to them.

1. Uniting people to achieve a vision

"I feel successful when I have passionate people around me coming together to achieve a common goal. So the definition of success to me is having the opportunity to work every day with people who see the vision of what we're creating and can get behind it." -- Brian Scudamore, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?

2. Helping others succeed

"Early on, I realized my success would be defined by my role in helping others succeed. When Jay Van Andel and I started Amway more than 50 years ago, we had already tried several businesses together. The difference with Amway is that we wanted to give others the opportunity to be in business for themselves, too. Jay and I realized that our success would depend on how effectively we encouraged others to grow their own Amway businesses." -- Richard M. DeVos, Co-Founder of Amway and Senior Chairman of the Orlando Magic

Source: http://goo.gl/pNinm6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of The Day