Sunday, October 5, 2014

Free marketing workshops offered by R1 Digital Media

11:47 PM Posted by Juan Samsel , 1 comment


A South Cheshire digital media company is offering local firms a chance to win free marketing workshops.

Nantwich-born Fiona Ridgway, who runs R1 Digital Media, is offering five companies the chance to have a workshop with her design and technical team.

Any organisations interested can register during the month and the winners will be a picked at random on Friday October 31.

Read More, Visit: Nantwich News
Reactions:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I have a undertaking that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the look out for such information.


    Digital Brief Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo

I grew up at North calorina. As a child I use to play soccer on the weekends. Two things I never miss out on - latest NYSE reports and new network marketing opportunities. You can catch me at (http://goo.gl/XZkVQa)

Quote of The Day